TCM’s leadership boot camps are a fantastic way to immerse participants into leadership best practice. Each boot camp that we run presents a once in a career opportunity for your leaders to develop the necessary skills, tools and capabilities to lead well during these volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA) times.
Our leadership boot camps are delivered via micro-learning (a 90 minute online workshop), one to one coaching and loads of reflective practice. Each bootcamp can be designed around your organization’s unique needs, culture and requirements. With a maximum of 6 participants on a bootcamp, our expert leadership trainers and coaches will ensure that the entire boot camp – from start to finish – is fun, insightful, challenging and transformative.
Equipping leaders to face the toughest challenges!
Our leadership boot camps consist of 5 impactful sessions delivered across 5 days.
Throughout the boot camp, your leaders will develop the skills and capabilities they need to deal with some of the core leadership challenges that they are stepping into right now. Upon completion of the leadership boot camp, they will feel fitter, fresher and more confident to lead their teams and organizations.
Each day on the leadership boot camp consists of a short (90 mins) focused and interactive session followed by personal reflection. In addition, boot camp participants benefit from 2 x one to one coaching sessions with their dedicated leadership trainer.
The maximum size of a boot camp is 6 participants. Core topics covered during the leadership bootcamp may include:
- Building a successful culture and a positive workplace climate. How to embed a transformational culture to deliver business success.
- The 7 dimensions of leadership. A powerful framework to support leaders to create inclusive, person centred workplaces which deliver high performance.
- Values based leadership to drive performance. How to lead with values to create happier, healthier and higher performing teams
- Quality conversations. How to engage colleagues, drive performance, challenge others and provide solution-focused feedback.
- Managing conflict and change. How to manage quarrels and disagreements constructively and how to design and implement a successful change programme.
These capabilities will be developed across the first 4 days of the leadership bootcamp. Day 5 will be a consolidation session with practical exercises to link the topics together and promote confidence in applying the newly acquired knowledge and skills.
**A follow up action learning set (ALS) is delivered 3 months after the boot camp concluded to check in on progress.**
Each leadership boot camp is fully customisable to the needs and priorities of your organization and your leaders.
Got a question for us? Get in touch.
We’d love to hear from you if you have a question, need some guidance in booking one of our courses or are looking for a bespoke package, tailored to your organisation.
Please provide your details below and one of our experienced team will be in touch.